Hornblower is a Trusted Partner of Oasis Accountants
Providing a Business Sale Service to Their Clients
Specialist Business Brokers Selling Engineering,
Technology and B2B Service Sector Businesses
Realise the full value of your business
At Hornblower we offer a bespoke service in order to find the right buyer for our clients’ businesses; preparation is key as well as the close
management of the eventual due diligence and transaction process.
Our business sale and acquisition consultants are highly experienced in selling established SME businesses and negotiating the optimum value. We work closely with clients from the outset to gain a full understanding of their business so that we can truly demonstrate the value of the business to prospective buyers.
Our Business Sales Service will manage the complete Selling Process from the initial idea through to the successful sale, allowing clients to focus on running their business whilst we find the right buyer and keep the transaction costs to a minimum.
Business Sale Service
Our marketing is highly process driven and designed to generate as much interest as possible in the shortest period of time so that we achieve the optimum range of offers. Being specialists in selling
engineering, technology and B2B service sector businesses, we have an extensive network of buyers who are actively looking for businesses in these areas. We also research the market fully to identify and approach strategic trade buyers for your business.
Once the Heads of Terms agreement has been signed and the due
diligence and transaction process begins, we remain in close contact with both parties to ensure that issues on either side are dealt with
effectively in order both to keep the deal on track and reduce clients’ legal costs.
See our step by step Selling Process
Why chose Hornblower to sell your business?
- We achieve over 80% success rate on selling
businesses. Much of the competition achieves less than 25%.
- We service fewer clients in order to give you a hands-on, practical service with the attention to detail that is required to achieve a successful sale.
- You will deal with one point of contact, an
experienced M&A consultant from first meeting
to successful sale.
- We are sector focused, so we understand our
clients’ key business metrics, and our database
of active buyers is sector focused.
- We research the market to identify the most
suitable buyers for your business.
- We ensure you are prepared for the sale of your business with appropriate documentation at the ready and we actively manage the transaction process from Heads of Terms to completion,
reducing clients’ legal fees.
- We have an international presence and have a track record of brokering deals internationally and cross-border.
- We give honest, straight forward advice – only
this way can we achieve full market value for
Which sectors do we specialise in?
- Precision Engineering & Manufacturing
- IT support, Telecoms & Managed Service Providers
- Facilities Management & Commercial Cleaning
- HVAC Maintenance and Service
- Mechanical & Electrical Engineers
- Construction & Building Project/Structural Engineers
- Import and Distribution
- Accountancy, Insurance & Legal
Request a free business appraisal today
There are many factors to think about when considering whether to sell your business. Questions such as:
- What is the value of your business?
- Is your business sellable?
- How should you prepare your business to achieve maximum value?
We offer a FREE appraisal to help you answer these questions and any other questions you may have. Our appraisal can take the form of a face-to-face meeting, video conference or telephone call, as you
Arrange an appointment now, complete the enquiry form.