Introducing our E-Tutorial for IT support & telecoms business owners
Have you ever wondered how much your ICT business is worth?
Hornblower specialises in the sale of IT support and telecoms companies and we would very much like to share our knowledge of the sector with you. We have therefore prepared an "E-tutorial" specifically for IT support and telecoms businesses.
The first edition is entitled "Why would you sell your ICT business?" and will look at the typical reasons and tipping points that make owners ICT businesses decide to sell.
In the following editions, we will look at
- Who is buying ICT businesses and why?
- What are buyers of ICT businesses looking for?
- Where is the value? Other than size and profits, what makes one ICT company worth more than another?
- How to value your business?
- Deal structures and your involvement post sale: What are the options?
- What do you need to prepare to maximise the sale value?
- The sale process and how to prepare the Information Package for buyers: What do buyers need to know?
Of course, if there are any other topics you would like us to cover, please do contact us via the form below.
If you would like to receive the e-tutorial via email - made up of bite sized emails every two weeks for 12 months - please click here to sign up to the distribution list.
Is the sale of your ICT business something you are considering now?
We would be delighted to offer you a free appraisal of your business to give you guidance on its value and attractiveness to buyers. Our appraisal can take the form of either a face-to-face meeting or a telephone call, as you prefer.
We have buyers ready and waiting to pay a full price for businesses just like yours.