Reference Number: HIM184
Status: Offers Invited
Outstanding opportunity to acquire a long established provider of engineered solutions with a very loyal and diverse customer base, a growing order book exceeding £1m+, operating in market segments underpinned by resilient growth drivers demonstrating rapidly increasing demand.
Trading for over 45 years, the company offers a subcontract design, machining and assembly service into a range of sectors including Automotive, Oil + Gas, Process Industry, Defence, Aero and Marine.
The company has a high-profile client base and provides its services to some of the world’s most iconic brands. Having gone through an extensive recent change and consolidation programme including key changes in the management team, the company is now perfectly positioned for growth.
The sale offers an outstanding acquisition opportunity for other engineering companies or investors looking for a reliable business already generating strong returns but poised for rapid earnings growth and revenue streams.
- Precision engineering/manufacturing solutions across numerous sectors including design, prototyping, machining, testing and assembly.
- Supported by specialised ERP and CAD design systems.
- Long serving, capable and highly skilled workforce led by new highly motivated management team.
- Strong brand in its market space and a strong reputation for the quality of its products.
- ISO9001 and TS16949 quality accreditations with the registration process for AS9100 underway.
- Employees: 1 x Managing Director, + 35 staff
- Premises: 16,000 sq.ft recently refurbished leasehold premises in the Midlands.
Financial overview – Forecast 2018 – 2019
- Forecast revenues for the current financial year to October 2018 are £3.6m with adjusted EBITDA of £518k.
- The forecast for the next financial year to October 2019 based only on current client commitments/dialogue, is for revenues of £5.9m and adjusted EBITDA of £1.2m.
- The management team is fully costed within the adjusted EBITDA.
- The management team is focused on business development and is currently quoting on projects with a combined value of £30m none of which are currently included in the forecasts.
|Year ending 31st Oct||2018||2019|