Reference Number: HFL081
Location: South East UK
- An independent recruitment consultancy specialising in administrative staff, catering and warehouse personnel.
- The company manages permanent, as well as temporary placements; the latter accounting for approximately two thirds of the business. It is fully compliant with the Pension Regulator requirement for auto enrolment.
- Based in South East England and established for 36 years.
- Members of the ‘TEAM Network’ (an international network of independent recruitment experts) – allowing services to be extended nationwide.
- Regular, long-standing local clients include a number of well-established and ‘Blue-Chip’ companies.
- Preferred supplier of a major investment finance company.
- Three of the four permanent employees have worked for the company for between 12 and 32 years.
- As a result, the staff possess a solid local knowledge of the area and client base.
- Outstanding opportunity for an existing recruitment consultancy to expand into different sectors, or an entrepreneur looking to expand the business into middle management in existing sectors. The company could also be an investment vehicle.
The company’s services include:-
- Placing of permanent and temporary staff at all levels up to middle management
- Maintaining an extensive register of all categories of personnel seeking new employment
- Long term contracts bookings
- Client Advice
- The use of their office by client organisations i.e. for interviews
- Computerised payroll service
- Advertising services (for clients who wish to remain anonymous)
- CV Guidance
- Leasehold offices located off a busy high street in South East England.
- A rolling monthly lease with a rent of £8,900 per annum.
- A long-serving General Manager, plus 3 Interviewers, an Accounts Controller, a fully qualified Wages Clerk and one trainee administrator on a six-month contract.
Reason for sale
- The owners are now in their eighties and reside in South West England. They wish to sell due to ill-health.
- A full handover will be provided by the General Manager.
|Year ending 31st March||2012||2013||2014||Est’d 2015||Forecast 2016|