Reference Number: HFM190
Location: South East Asia
Status: Offers Invited
Hornblower are pleased to present an exciting opportunity to acquire a multi-award winning Environmental Design & Engineering consultancy based in South East Asia.
Founded in 2010 with the robust demand for Green Building and Environmental consulting services in Asia and internationally. Experience ranges from individual buildings through to large regeneration schemes, and policy and strategy development for cities and regions.
The company is currently in its high-growth stage with major projects under management and new ones coming from existing and new clients. The clients constitute major regional and international groups from both government and private sectors, and world-class engineering and architect practices.
The company uses in-house tools and software which surpass those used by the international market, and especially the tropics. The company is currently expanding internationally, capitalising on the credentials of its solid team and international reputation.
This potential acquisition offers an excellent opportunity for an international group of a related discipline (consulting, engineering or project management).
- Offices in two Asian countries with 15 employees based in the HQ and 4 based in a second location.
- The company offers a range of services in Green Building Consulting and Sustainable Urban Planning.
- Region’s leading expert in green building consulting with expertise in energy, waste, water, transport and ecology.
- Current project portfolio of 20 million square feet with an unexecuted value of $2m.
- Clean balance sheets with no debts, long term liabilities or pending legal costs.
- Currently expanding internationally.
|Year ending 31st March||2016||2017||2018|