Reference Number: HJH157
Location: South of England
Status: Offers Invited
A unique opportunity has arisen to acquire a successful UK based distributor of electronic components, providing a range of products, contract manufacturing services and support for a varied and thriving customer base. This well-established business is based in the South of England.
The company offers a comprehensive range of services and support, serving its clients across key categories; from electronic component distribution, contract manufacturing, inventory management, design, customer support and aftercare services.
In the financial year to March 2019 the company turnover was c.£4m with adjusted EBITDA of £853k. Forecast EBITDA to March 2020 is £885k.
Since inception, the company has built a loyal and long-standing customer base throughout the UK, across a range of industries, including Automotive, Aviation, Power Management providers and Security and Defence clients. Client relationships are governed by standard, well-established terms in place, ensuring a reliable pipeline of ongoing business at a sustainable level.
The company’s Quality Management System (QMS) meets the requirements of AS9120A, reflecting a robust approach to the selection of carefully sourced suppliers and performance monitoring.
The company benefits from a range of industry recognised accreditations and quality standards including EN9120:2016 (AS9120B), ISO9001:2015, ISO14001:2015 and ISO18001:2007 which are audited and certified annually by The British Standards Institute.
The company has exceptionally strong second tier management with a long-standing Operations Director who is responsible for the day to day running of all operational aspects of the company and also a Quality/Operations Manager and Finance Manager.
- 30 year trading history, extensive range of products and services
- Highly profitable with £877k adjusted EBITDA (21%) in last financial year
- Significant recent sustainable growth
- Industry recognised accreditations and memberships
- Client base across the Automotive, Aviation, Security and Defence sectors
- Certified annually by the British Standards Institute
- Solid and sustainable business pipeline
- Strong second tier management team led by long standing Operations Director
|Y/E: 31st March||2016||2017||2018||2019||2020(F/C)|