Timber Doors, Windows & Fire Doors Manufacturer
An opportunity has arisen to purchase a large-scale manufacturer of bespoke timber doors, fire doors and windows. With an impressive trading record this company caters to a large and diverse UK customer base including local authorities, contractors, major housing developments, and leisure facilities.
The company is known for innovative product development and leading the industry in changes required to meet current legislation.
From its own manufacturing facility, the business produces a range of high specification doors, FD30 and FD60 fire doors and a variety of window types, which include casement, fully reversible and sliding sash windows. Products are rigorously tested to secure by design and current fire regulations to ensure all products are compliant.
The company’s manufacturing facility houses leading-edge technology, equipped with CNC machines automated paint lines and semi-automatic assembly lines. The production line is very much a lean manufacturing facility.
The company has long term agreements with the supply chain including development of new products and applying PEFC and FSC to all timber products.
The business holds a wide range of industry accreditations and awards. The company is also a member of a number of leading industry organisations and regularly wins awards for innovation and development of the industry.
This expanding company benefits from a highly skilled and well led production team working within a well-developed operational structure. The team has many long serving members of staff and is committed to the success and growth of the company.
- Large-scale timber doors, windows and fire doors manufacturer.
- Stand-alone manufacturing facility.
- Well established trading history.
- Thriving public sector client base with long term clients.
- Strong recurring revenues from exclusive supplier contracts and framework agreements.
- Significant projected growth for current year with 60% of forecast revenues already committed.
- Well defined marketing plan with resources in place to deliver and maintain it.
- High profile portfolio of completed projects with prominent organisations.
- Award-winning and highly accredited company.
- Strong second tier management with planned executive leadership succession in place and a leadership team.
- Solid and dedicated staff team with a record for longevity.
Directors’ replacement costs are accounted for within the Adjusted EBITDA.