Project Management, Architectural & Building Surveying Consultancy
An attractive opportunity to acquire a highly regarded, long-established consultancy working in the housing sector. The business was founded in the 1970s and supplies project management, architectural and building surveying services across South East England. Its clients include housing associations, local authorities, developers and contractors across the UK.
Our client is a leading innovator in social and affordable housing with high level knowledge on all aspects of planning, design and build processes.
They offer a range of integrated services which can be commissioned individually or as part of an all-inclusive consultancy service.
Our client has an extensive and diverse client base including some of the UK's leading housing associations, local authorities, developers and contractors and, as a result of their strong service portfolio and delivery excellence, they have very high client retention rates.
Whilst the business has seen reduced sales in 2019 and 2020, demand for the company’s services remains high with new project commissions being received for 2020 and beyond. The company benefits from a strong balance sheet and is in a good position to win new business with the right management resource in place.
- Over 45 years of trading history with solid customer base in the housing sector
- Highly regarded for service delivery excellence and innovation in their field
- Strong management team able to transfer to new owners
- Highly skilled team with emphasis on professional development
|Year ending: 31 March||2017||2018||2019||2020(FCT)||Average 2017-2020|
- The adjusted EBITDA is stated having paid an estimated replacement cost of £375k for the 5 directors.