Precision Sheet Metal Fabricator – Commercial and Leisure Light-fitting Production Specialist
Exceptional opportunity to acquire a commercial and leisure light-fitting production specialist with over 90 years of industry trading history. Having built up strong in-house engineering capabilities, including precision metal fabrication, powder coating, and electrical assembly, this company benefits from a well-established and loyal customer base of prominent industry players.
This full-service lighting and engineering specialist produces standard and bespoke fittings and is supported by a system enabling the fulfilment of repeat orders, from the design stage, to manufacturing, through to delivery across the UK. The company also benefits from a robust and consistent order book, ensuring sustained revenue and potential for growth.
Over many years of trading, the company has effectively expanded and adapted with market and technological developments. It has maintained a position at the cutting edge, establishing a distinctive track record for delivering quality fittings for subcontractors and large and small companies across the commercial lighting industry.
The sale offers an outstanding opportunity for existing engineering businesses in a parallel or complimentary sector, and/or investors looking to acquire an established business offering consistent strong returns, experienced production capability and a niche market.
- Over 90 years of trading history, demonstrating market resilience, longevity and cumulative engineering expertise.
- Full service package, offering bespoke and standard fittings, ranging from design through to UK-wide delivery of finished lighting products.
- Services include CAD drawings, CNC piercings, sheet metal fabrications, wiring & assembly, welding and powder coating.
- Operations based in a convenient Greater London location.
- High level of repeat business.
- Loyal and highly skilled team of engineers.
- Consistent investment in plant, machinery and office systems.
- Employees: 24 members of staff.
- Leasehold premises:17,280 sq ft. (Freehold available)
- EBITDA figures reflect the cost of replacing the vendor.
|YE 31st October||2014||2015||2016||2017||2018 Mgt Accts|