Manufacturer of quality crafted furniture frames
An opportunity has arisen to acquire a dedicated manufacturer of quality crafted furniture frames. Based in the Midlands, UK, this company benefits from a longstanding trading history of 20 years, working with reputable, high-end furniture suppliers as its customers.
The business currently enjoys a thriving trade, with turnover and production figures unaffected by the Covid19 restrictions in 2020 and indeed seeing some uplift due in part to robust demand for quality domestic furniture to enhance residential spaces. The company has handled high production levels over the past 12 months; as a result, sales are forecast to increase to circa £800,000 in the current financial year.
This company operates with a highly skilled team, experienced in creating bespoke furniture frames to the highest artisanal standards, using traditional methods to ensure well-crafted and durable end products.
The company benefits from an extensive pattern archive derived from over 40 years which includes vintage patterns from a renowned former customer and patterns from a bespoke, luxury furniture specialist. The company also comes with a comprehensive range of tangible assets in the form of specialist woodworking tools and machinery.
This potential acquisition comes with considerable scope for this company to expand its customer base in a market where frame making skills are increasingly rare and at a premium. This flourishing business is often in the position of having to turn down additional customers and requires the energy and drive a new acquirer can offer to take it to new levels of growth.
- Dedicated manufacturer of quality crafted furniture frames
- Longstanding trading history of 20 years
- Solid track record working with reputable, high-end furniture suppliers as its customers
- Skilled team, creating bespoke furniture frames to the highest artisanal standards
- Comprehensive pattern archive spanning 40 years of vintage and retro furniture frames
- Highly profitable business with adj. EBITDA of in excess of 35%
Adjusted EBITDA stated after directors’ replacement costs