Managed IT Services & Digital Marketing Company
An opportunity has arisen to acquire a Managed IT Services & Digital Marketing company based in South England. This well-established business benefits from 16 years of trading, with a loyal and thriving client base of businesses across the South of England. The company has a consistent record of client retention, with its top customers remaining with the company for an average of 4 years.
The company offers a comprehensive suite of key IT support services, which include cyber security, Microsoft 365 migration & management, hardware purchase, setup & management, VoIP telecoms and Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery (BCDR). The company also delivers dynamic marketing and creative agency work, specialising in website design & construction, digital marketing and creative services which include graphic design, branding and print media.
The Company has developed as a highly reputable and recognised IT and Digital Marketing provider, with a number of key accreditations and partnerships. Accreditations attained include Cyber Essentials certification, Silver Microsoft partnership and Datto Silver Global Partner Program status. The digital marketing arm of the company has notably received preferred supplier status with the Defence Science and Technology Laboratory (DSTL).
The business operates with a talented and well-qualified team of 18 employees proactively delivering a broad range of IT support and cyber security services and strong creative and marketing credentials.
This company is set for future growth, with a number of clear directions for development in the form of cross and upselling opportunities, gaining more high value clients through market penetration and augmenting its Cyber Security offering to cater to the increase in businesses working from home and remote devices.
- Managed Service Provider (MSP) with large proportion of recurring revenue (approx. 70% of sales), specialising in Cyber Security, complemented by website development and digital marketing service offering.
- Well qualified, dedicated staff.
- Excellent client retention. Average relationship length with top 10 customers is 4 years.
- Microsoft Silver Partner and Cyber Essentials accredited.
- DSTL Preferred Supplier.
- Currently winning more work as a result of its growing reputation and accreditations.
- Excellent growth prospects, including high growth sectors of Cyber Security.
- Opportunity for a buyer to cross-sell services more.
|Y/E: 31st May||2018||2019||2020||2021||2022 (F/C)|