IT Support and Hosted Services Company for sale
- Opportunity to acquire a long-established IT Support and Hosted services company with a desirable client base.
- The company is well located to service both London and Southern England, and its national network of engineers serve the rest of the country - particularly the Midlands, the North and Scotland.
- Founded in 1990, the company has built strong partnerships with the world’s key IT vendors and suppliers.
- It has maintained long term client relationships - 61% of customers, many of which are Blue Chip, have been with the company for between 10 and 22 years.
- The company has strong technical knowledge and industry experience of large complex networks and continually invests in training.
- The service package is fully comprehensive, covering the spectrum of Hosted/Cloud-based business solutions and support for companies ranging from 5 to 500 users.
- A large part of the current business is Microsoft-based networks, and the company was an early adopter of the ‘VMWare’ virtualization platform software.
- In the financial year ending 31st December 2015, there were 56 individual customers.
- There are currently 36 clients on 12 month contracts with between 4 and 150 users.
- Following a thorough review of the business, the company has transitioned to managed or web-based services and established a strong ‘Helpdesk’ team.
- Field Support Engineers have been reduced to remove costs and a greater emphasis has been put on remote management tools and helpdesk software.
- They have taken on new products with monthly recurring revenue streams, such as Back-Up (‘DRaaS’) Disaster Recovery and web-managed WiFi solutions.
- Their ideal clients are entrepreneurial SMEs and the main geographical areas of interest are those surrounding England’s major airports.
- The acquisition offers an outstanding opportunity for another IT support, hosted services, technology or telecoms company looking for a strategic acquisition to add to their portfolio of clients and increase revenue and profit ‘overnight’.
Products and Services
- IT Support Services
- Hosted Services
- Email Services
- Security Services
- Network Services
- Consultancy Services
- Business Continuity
- Virtualization Solutions
- The four Directors/vendors plus six full-time staff members and a part-time accounts executive.
- The business operates from high quality offices located within a listed building in the South East of England.
- A 5-year lease expires in May 2017. The annual rent is £19,600 and the rates £8,591.
Reason for sale
- Retirement though some of the directors are prepared to stay involved going forward.
|Year ending 31st December||(31/3)2011||2012||2013||2014||Draft 2015|
Adjusted EBITDA is stated after normalising the directors’ takings.