IT Consulting, Solutions and Professional Services Company For Sale
- Outstanding opportunity to acquire an IT Consulting, Solutions and Professional Services Company with two offices located in the UK and with back office in Mumbai.
- The Company provides application development, support, maintenance and testing services in the Digital, Web, On Line and Mobile arena.
- The Company works with large blue chip organisations to define and implement enterprise level digital, ecommerce and mobile strategies and solutions. Long standing client relationships are in place.
- The Company has Master Services Agreements with some of the highest profile Systems Integrators in the market and as such would provide an excellent gateway for any acquirer with a range of technology products and/or services that would be relevant to the client base of these integrators.
- Established in 2007, the Company is privately owned and the team consists of a strong and experienced team of business development managers, resourcing staff and a delivery manager.
- The Company also employs 30+ subcontractors on-boarded as required to meet customer requirements. The contractors consist of a cross-digital skill set of designers and architects in creating solutions enabling high performance, security and scalability
- The Company, through this flexible and scalable resourcing model, is in a position to rapidly mobilise project teams without undermining quality of deliverables.
- The Company provides end to end services for web development, offering extensive industry experience and up-to-date information on the latest trends in the market.
- Forecasted sales revenue for the financial year to June 2017 is £4.68m with a gross profit of £890k.
- The Company would be an excellent opportunity for a larger company in the same space and would provide further access to already valuable client relationships and a profitable and flexible project resource.
- Application Development
- Consultancy Services
- Mobile Development
- There are 2 shareholding directors and 7 employees as follows:
- 1 Head of Delivery / Technical Sales Manager
- 3 Business Development Managers
- 3 Resource staff
- 2 offices in the UK and 1 for back office in Mumbai.
- Fully serviced rent of £4,000 per month (for 3 locations).
Reason for sale
The vendors set up the business with a 10-year exit in mind. They now feel that they have taken the business as far as they can and that to exploit the significant future opportunities and achieve substantial growth, the company would be better served by being part of a bigger organisation.
Both vendors are flexible regarding a potential handover of the business and are happy to accommodate any reasonable preferences of the acquirer. One of the vendors anticipates being required for a shorter period due to the succession in place for his role. The other vendor would support a medium-term handover if required and would also consider a longer-term role if this suited the acquirer.
|Year End 30 June: