High Performance Vehicle Systems Manufacturer
An opportunity has arisen to purchase an established and highly innovative specialist in building high performance Electric Power Steering systems and custom-built wiring harnesses for a range of vehicles.
The company is viewed as a market leader in its field and its reputation for quality and reliability is well established and founded on exceptional high quality build processes and quality assurance systems.
This business benefits from a diverse range of clients across the automotive, motorsport, marine, autonomous and defence industries, where the company’s range of products carry a myriad of applications for an extensive range of vehicles. In the US, the company has a growing presence in the provision of custom-built wiring harnesses and Electric Power Steering solutions for notable motorsport championships including NASCAR and IMSA.
The company has a team of knowledgeable and loyal staff, focused on delivering and maintaining the high levels of product performance and service that the company has come to be known for.
The company has also built a worldwide dealer network to sell its systems and has a wide range of distributors across the world, with well-known and reputable brands in the UK and Ireland, Europe, Australia and the United States.
The company owns the technological IP for the software and hardware within some of its key systems. It continues to further its record for innovation through the development of new solutions for its evolving client sectors and in the rapid growth area for autonomous vehicles, which includes solutions for the defence industry.
- Highly reputable niche company known for technologically innovative solutions.
- International customer base in key automotive, motorsport and marine industries.
- Established and growing Electric Power Assisted Steering System (EPAS) range for Autonomous vehicles.
- Technological IP on company-engineered systems.
- Growing EPAS market in the US among prominent motorsport championships including IMSA and TransAm.
- Expertise and experience in producing custom-built systems.
- Solid distributor network of key brands, covering the European and US Markets.
- Multiple opportunities for growth with leading-edge products currently under development.
Directors' replacement cost is accounted for within the Adjusted EBITDA.