Event and Exhibition Management Company
An opportunity has arisen to acquire an Event and Exhibition Management company based in the West Midlands. With over a decade of trading history, this company delivers a complete and integrated Event Management service and are specialists in producing events for clients in the agricultural, environmental and rural sectors.
The company’s impactful and creative events cater to a well-established client base across the UK. This active and reputable company has a strong client base, with high levels of client retention, repeat custom and recommendations. The company has attained further industry recognition as recipients, in more recent years, of the Rural Business Awards and the National Outdoor Events Association Awards.
The company provides bespoke corporate events which include product launches and targeted engagement and promotion. As outdoor and indoor exhibition stand design and build specialists, working in trusted partnership with its clients, it delivers a tailored and complete end-to-end service. The company works in collaboration with event and exhibition organisers on planning, operations, and content features.
The company’s direction of growth is driven by an innovative edge and adapting to the evolving demands of the events industry. The company responded to the shift from in-person to online event delivery due to the Pandemic, by developing expertise in project managing virtual and hybrid events. This approach has led the company to develop a new service offering, working with the latest technologies in Live Streaming and Vision Mixing, Virtual Set Production and 3D Design to seamlessly deliver complex and effective virtual and hybrid events.
This business benefits from a committed, focused and collaborative team of staff and trusted sub-contractors, who have extensive sector expertise and maintain standards of quality client service guided by the company culture. The company has a dedicated and experienced key management team in place, working with well-defined business processes and a clear operational structure.
- Full-service exhibition stand design and build, indoors and outdoors.
- Bespoke event and conference management
- Experienced and reputable, with a dynamic project portfolio and growing profile.
- Longstanding and diverse client base across a specialised industry.
- Client base across the UK, many headquartered in USA and Europe.
- Expertise in delivering innovative virtual and hybrid events.
- Experienced and dedicated team of staff and sub-contractors.
- Directors’ replacement cost is accounted for within the Adjusted EBITDA.