Reference Number: HHJ289
Status: Offers Invited
- London based company specialising in the import, assembly and distribution of clocks, clock systems and timing devices.
- The company is a long established privately owned and managed company that offers products that provide long term value.
- The wide range of clocks come in a variety of sizes, designs and movement types and are supplied to many market areas, including offices, schools and colleges, banks, factories and warehouses, hospitals, sports halls and swimming pools.
- The company has a long standing and experienced team who can manage operations on a day to day basis.
- The company has a diverse and loyal customer base, servicing the majority of customers for over 20 years, and several for over 30 years.
- The company has a well-established relationship with their main supplier and have been working with them for over 27 years.
- The company turnover to March ‘17 was £834k with an adjusted EBITDA of £37k (5%).
- The sale of the business offers an outstanding opportunity for any time piece maker, clock retailer or wholesaler. This could also be a great opportunity for any business looking to diversify into the clock making industry or anyone who is looking to set up in business.
Products and Services
Supply and design of:
- Timing devices
- Tally Counter
- 1x Managing Director (co-owner)
- 1x part-time General Manager
- 1x part-time Accounts Manager
- 2x full time managers (Business development and Warehouse)
- 6x part-time Warehouse Assistants, sales admin and clock assemblers
- The Company’s Head Office is in London
- The office is c.1800 sq. ft. with 5 work stations
- The warehouse space is c. 5000 sq. ft.
- Rent £50,000 per annum
Reason for sale
- The vendors are looking to retire.
|Year ending 31st March||2014||2015||2016||2017||2018 (Forecast)|
- Adjusted EBITDA is stated having accounted for directors’ remuneration and their replacement cost.