Reference Number: HFH060
Location: South East England
Status: Offers Invited
- Outstanding opportunity to acquire a long established project management, architectural and building surveying consultancy to the housing sector.
- Founded in 1973, the company has two offices in South East England serving housing associations, local authorities, developers and contractors across the UK.
- Leading innovator in social and affordable housing with high level knowledge on all aspects of planning, design and build processes.
- Offers a range of integrated services which can be commissioned individually or as part of an all-inclusive consultancy service.
- Specialist in sustainability, providing expert advice on its implementation throughout the planning, procurement and construction process.
- Strong environmental policy.
- Extensive and diverse client base including some of the UK’s leading housing associations, local authorities and contractors.
- High client retention rates.
- Project Management
- Architectural Services
- Building Surveying
- Stand-alone Services including Principal Designer, Party Wall Matters and Energy Assessments.
- Main 3,000 sq. ft. office in the South East of England.
- Leasehold – rent £57,038 per annum
- Two Directors plus 17 full-time members of staff including Project Managers, Architects, Architectural Technicians and Building Surveyors.
Reason for sale
- The vendors wish to retire and to allow a new owner to take the business to the next level. They are prepared to work with the new owners for a smooth transition and to help to continue to develop the business.
|Year ending 31st March||2012||2013||2014||2015||2016 Draft|
- The adjusted EBITDA is stated having paid an estimated replacement cost of £200k for the directors.