Reference Number: HB0318
– An outstanding opportunity to acquire a highly profitable and growing Plant Maintenance, Civil Engineering and Fabrication Company.
– The company has developed niche market in the area of aggregate and civil engineering plant repair, maintenance and installation. Its top clients are all blue-chip companies in the aggregates and civil engineering markets.
– Off the back of this, the company offers metal fabrication expertise and capability and groundwork preparation for the plant installations.
– The company has also designed and developed products for the construction industry, for which it has created a high level of demand.
– The business has sales, financial and projects systems and a management team in place that enables operations to run day-to-day without the direct involvement of the vendor.
– Despite a minor dip in sales during 2008-09, the business has delivered steady growth in revenue and profits over the last 5 years. Sales have increased by 30% in two of the last 5 years and 13% in the last year to October 2011.
– Circa 90% of the business is recurrent work from the existing client base, which leaves significant potential for the new buyer to expand the business through re-invigorated marketing.
– The company operates from one location the on the South CoastUK.
Products and Services
- Plant maintenance and repair
- Plant installation and erection
- Plant Dismantling
- Civil engineering and groundwork preparation
- Workshop fabrication and specialist welding
- Onsite fabrication, installation and erection
– 1 director + 18 staff including 1 commercial manager, 1 operations manager and 1 sales executive
– The company puts an emphasis on staff training and health and safety and is “Safe Contractor Approved”
– Leasehold premises onSouth CoastUK
Reason for sale:
– To allow the director to focus on other unrelated projects.
|Year ending 31st October|
The adjusted EBITDA is after having deducted the cost of replacing the director.