Reference Number: HHR248
Status: Offers Invited
- Outstanding opportunity to acquire a leading, independently owned safety and quality consultancy for the pharmaceutical and healthcare sectors with offices located near Frankfurt in Germany.
- Boutique pharmaceutical service provider with a focus on benefit / risk evaluations, pharmacovigilance and quality management.
- Core offering includes: safety and risk management systems, benefit/risk evaluation, epidemiology reviews and Non-Interventional Studies (NIS) design, quality management systems and governance models, pharmacovigilance (PV) vendor selection and monitoring, organisational performance and growth strategies, and training and education.
- Established 9 years ago, the company has a well-recognised and trusted name in the PV, clinical development and associated spaces.
- Strong, diverse client base across the globe, providing services to over 50 healthcare organisations, ranging from the highest profile pharmaceutical organisations to biotech start-up companies, as well as the associated investment community.
- Works with many of the leading pharma companies in both headquarters and subsidiaries and have successfully delivered more than 220 projects in over 70 countries across the world.
- Experienced and long-standing team with a consultant network of more than 15 dedicated Health Science experts consisting of life-scientists, lawyers, pharmacists, physicians, and epidemiologists/statisticians.
- Provides clients with a passionate and experienced team of industry experts committed to helping clients bring safe treatments to the world.
- Ensures compliance on regulatory requirements and has developed standards for all operational deliverables, including peer review, to ensure quality standards and timelines are met.
- Turnover to December ‘16 was €1.7m with an EBITDA of €508k. Projected turnover for the year to December ‘17 is €1.65m.
- Excellent acquisition opportunity for a larger company likely to be in the pharma safety/regulatory space, or a company specifically looking to diversify into pharmacovigilance and quality management sector.
- Clinical Development Consultancy
- Benefit / Risk Evaluations
- Pharmacovigilance (PV)
- Epidemiology Reviews and NIS Design
- Quality Management
- Vendor Selection and Monitoring
- Training and Education
- Due Diligence and Competitor review
- 2 Managing Directors (one shareholding) and 18 team members as follows:
- 15x Consultants (including 12 contractors)
- 1x Scientist
- 1x Admin Support
- 1x IT (contractor)
- 1x Accountant (contractor)
- 1x Legal support (contractor
- Head office is located near Frankfurt, Germany
- Rent is €1,450 p.m. and is on an unlimited lease with a rolling quarterly notice option
Reason for sale
The vendor would like to pursue other opportunities and feels the company needs to expand organically, or by merger or acquisition, as the market is moving to larger contracts/partnerships which require broader geographical coverage and more staff.
|Year End: €||2012||2013||2014||2015||2016|