Reference Number: HFS064
Location: Central London, UK
Status: Offers Invited
- An outstanding opportunity to acquire an established and profitable London based PR agency specialising in the rapidly expanding hair and beauty market.
- Established since 2002, the business has a very strong trading track record for the 13 year period.
- This is an ideal opportunity for an entrepreneur or an established PR or communications agency to acquire a PR business that is well regarded and successful in its identified niche.
- The business has an excellent blue-chip client base of household names.
- The business has serviced 19 clients in 2014/15 and there is a good spread of revenue from these clients with no single client accounting for more than 15% of revenue.
- The business has 12 retainer contracts with a 2 – 3 months’ notice period that account for 78% of 2014/15 revenue.
- The hair and beauty market is very buoyant and the vendor is currently turning away work because it lacks the resources to deliver it.
- The business has grown well during 2014/15 with outturn revenue expected to be in the region of £254k, up 28% on 2013/14.
- The vendor has put considerable effort into getting costs under control thus putting the business in a healthy profitable position. EBITDA for 2014/15 is forecast to be £56k.
- The business operates from leasehold offices in Central London.
- In addition to the vendor the business has a team of 3 full time employees.
Reason for sale
- The sale of the business has been instructed by the Vendor who is looking for a more focused career direction specialising in business development and campaign planning. The vendor is committed to a full handover to ensure smooth transition into new ownership.
|Year ending||30th Sept 2011
|31st March 2013
|31st March 2014
|31st March 2015
- Adjusted EBITDA is stated after having accounted for the replacement cost of the vendor.