Reference Number: HKM051
An opportunity has arisen to purchase an established Microsoft Independent Software Vendor Partner (ISV) providing Software, ‘SaaS’ and Services for Microsoft 365 Information Management and Digital Transformation Solutions to an expanding customer base. Over four years of trading, this dynamic business located in the Midlands has transitioned from a generic consultancy service model to a software first business with proprietary software solutions and significant potential for scale.
The company has built a stable and growing customer base with a strong presence in the healthcare sector as well as local and regional government authorities. The company is now well placed to spread its focus into other business sectors which are highly relevant for its service and product offering focussed on the delivery of information and document management solutions.
The business leads with deep technological expertise in the prominent business software solution Office 365 (recently rebranded as Microsoft 365), specialising on collaboration services; SharePoint, Teams and the Power Platform (PowerAutomate, PowerApps and Power BI). The company delivers consultancy services for its customers and deploys a range of key proprietary software products alongside its services offering.
Having built a strong and viable customer base, the business growth strategy has shifted to standard marketing and lead generation strategies to win new business, primarily focused on developing channel partners. To strengthen its ability to compete in the SME market the company is actively working to develop key partner relationships to drive channel led new business opportunities.
Due to the company’s strong presence in healthcare and other public sector organisations, the coronavirus pandemic has generated a notable increase in services and software demand. The company is not only resilient to the economic challenges but is directly benefitting from the prioritisation of digital transformation initiatives required to enable effective home working and more efficient office operations.
Furthermore, usage of the companies ‘SaaS’ Microsoft Power Automate solution has increased 135% between Feb 20 and May 20 as organisations look to the Power Platform to rapidly build no-code solutions for managing revised and new operational processes.
This fast-growing company is a highly attractive potential acquisition poised for scale, with an established brand, established products, referenceable client deployments in key markets and key channel partners.
- Profitable, fast growing with clearly identified opportunities for scale
- Established and growing user base for Microsoft 365 services and software
- Extremely well positioned to benefit from the prioritisation of digital transformation initiatives across all sectors due to the ongoing pandemic
- Proprietary product offering built upon native Microsoft 365 capabilities
- Significant opportunity to expand existing customer contracts
- Growing customer base and contracts in Healthcare sector and Governmental organisations
- Key partner relationships to drive channel led new business opportunities
- No impact from Covid-19 and business has flourished during the lockdown period in the UK
|Y/E: 31st May||2018||2019||2020||2021(F/C)|
Note: At least 70% of the revenue forecast for the financial year to May 2021 is already committed by current customers