Reference Number: HIM141
Location: South East England
Status: Offers Invited
Outstanding opportunity to acquire a well-positioned provider of fully managed IT services and solutions, based in South East England.
Established for over 20 years, the company has specialist team’s providing IT support, Cloud Services and Solutions and Data Analytics to a portfolio of 28 public and private sector clients ranging from single site clients through to multiple sites across the UK, EMEA, USA and APAC.
The award winning company is highly accredited with all technology providers as well as having highly experienced key management and skilled engineering staff providing first, second and third line support.
The sale of the business offers an outstanding opportunity for another IT support, hosted services, technology or telecoms company looking for an easy strategic acquisition to add to their portfolio.
- Fully integrated, fully managed IT & support services.
- Long standing loyal client base with some clients having been with the company over 20 years.
- A value driven culture and Investors in People Certified since 2009.
- Service Desk manned 24/7/365.
- Multilingual support capability.
- Employees: 3 x Directors, + 28 staff.
- Premises: 4300sq/ft leasehold spanning over 2 floors with offices, meeting rooms, a boardroom, 2 breakout areas/kitchens and open plan office areas on both floors.
- Contracted recurring revenue for Managed Services of c.63% (not including software licenses, cloud services and data analytics).
- The projected revenue growth for 2019 is based on current client commitments and does not include assumptions of business being won from the current £2.5m sales pipeline.
- Contracts in place between company financial years 2019 -2021 valued at c.£3.5m
- The adjusted EBITDA includes the replacement costs for shareholders/directors.
|Year ending 30th Nov||2016||2017||2018(Proj)||2019 (Proj)|