Reference Number: HFM014
Location: North West England
Status: Offers Invited
- Independent Software Vendor (ISV) that provides graphical tools to build agent call scripting and custom user Interfaces for CRM and other back office systems, with the associated support services.
- Based in North West of England.
- Founded 12 years ago in 2003.
- Gold Microsoft ISV partner.
- Core product is a graphical tool that enables non-programmers to design and build “Logic-driven user interfaces”.
- Tool enables advanced call scripting functionality in contact centres and can be used in any other user interaction where efficiency, consistency and accuracy are essential, including web self-service.
- Vertical markets include financial services, healthcare, regulated services, local and regional government.
- Product is primarily deployed as a front-end to Microsoft Dynamics CRM through the Microsoft CRM partner channel but can also be used with any CRM system, legacy back office-systems and in a stand-alone mode.
- Turnover for financial year 2013-2014 was £680K with a profit of £120K.
- Contracts include a number of blue-chip companies and have deployments in the US, Australia, South Africa, France, Brazil, Russia as well as the UK.
- Deployment and licensing models are built to suit the needs of individual clients; with on-premise and cloud options with perpetual or SAAS licensing.
- Excellent customer retention rate.
- Company provides on-going support to its customers which provides recurring revenue and enhances customer relationships.
- In the past 4 years, there has been an upward trend in the number of new customers – five so far this year – making a total of 38 customers; some of whom have multiple deployments
- 63% of clients have been with the company for 3 years or more.
- A new variant of the product – a simple portal-style solution that can be sold at relatively low value in high volume – is currently being trialled.
- There is a strong current pipeline of opportunities including major blue chip potential clients.
Vendor plus 3 full time staff:-
1 x Senior Lead Developer and 2 x Support/Pre-Sales
- Main office with 5 workstations, circa 500sq ft.
- Server/equipment office, circa 150sq ft.
- Rent is £1,420 per month plus VAT
- Notice 3 months
Reason for sale
The vendor is keen to retire in the medium term but will support a full handover for as long as is required by the buyer.
Financial year 2013-2014:
Basis for sale
It is anticipated that the basis of the sale will be a share sale and that value will be derived by way of a combination of earnings value and the value of the product intellectual property.