Reference Number: HFM244
Location: North England
Status: UNDER OFFER
- An outstanding opportunity to acquire a well-established independent acoustic consultancy in the North of England.
- The company offers expert analysis, advice and design in all areas of noise and vibration using state-of-the-art technology.
- Established in the late eighties, the company has successfully traded through several periods of recession and continues to demonstrate a very stable revenue base.
- The company has an unblemished track record with no claims on their professional indemnity insurance since the company’s inception.
- On average the company attracts 60 new clients per annum.
- 97% of the company’s projects come from either existing clients or from recommendations.
- All consultancy staff are members of the Institute of Acoustics.
- The company is a member of the Association of Noise Consultants.
- The company has a solid policy of recruiting only the best people in the field
- The company provides a culture of continual professional development as well as excellent benefits and a positive environment for their staff which gives rise to very low staff turnover.
- Current market conditions would support aggressive growth, providing additional staff of an appropriate quality were available.
- The acquisition of the business would represent a significant opportunity particularly for either a multi-disciplinary consultancy seeking to add an acoustics arm, or a multi-disciplinary consultancy who already have an acoustic consultancy division but who would benefit from a strong business unit in the North of England.
- Architectural Acoustics
- Sound Insulation Testing
- Environmental Noise
- Auditoria Design
- Building Services
- Occupational Noise
- Legal Services
- A part-time Director, 2 Principal Consultants, 2 Senior Acoustic Consultants, 2 Acoustic Consultants, 2 Acoustic Technicians and 2 part-time secretaries.
- A 2464 sq. ft. premises in the North of England owned by the vendors.
- The current rent is £28,800 p.a.
- The rates are £6492 per annum
- The lease runs until 3rd August 2023.
- The vendors would consider selling the property if this suited the acquirer or would consider putting a new lease in place.
Reason for sale
- The vendor now wishes to concentrate on his other responsibilities within the field of acoustics. Since the vendor’s semi-retirement in 2009, the company has been managed by its two Principal Consultants.
|Year ending 31st March||2012||2013||2014||2015|