Reference Number: HA0140
– Outstanding opportunity to acquire a successful document archive storage business.
– Currently run as an offshoot revenue stream of an office removals company, this is a profitable and cash generating business, which requires minimal management.
– Having started offering this service in 2004, the company has developed an extremely loyal client base. No client has left and revenue has increased annually both per client and overall.
– The client base is diverse and includes charities, a local authority, legal firms as well as other blue chip companies in the private sector.
– Clients are located in London and its outskirts.
– This business would be of particular interest to other document archive storage companies with spare storage capacity that are looking for a bolt-on acquisition of clients and revenue to add to their portfolio.
Products and Services
– The business provides a secure archiving and retrieval service, including:
- Archive storage of M2, M3 and other size document boxes
- Indexing service
- Online document storage
- Pick-up and delivery
– None to be transferred with business
– The business operates from two warehouses in East London.
– Warehouse space is not included in the sale.
Reason for sale:
– Document archive storage is not part of the office removal company’s core activity.
– The directors are therefore looking to sell the business assets and goodwill of this revenue stream in order to free up space in their warehouse.
– As their clients often request archive storage services, they are open to developing an ongoing agreement to refer all such business to the buyer.
|Revenue for 12 months to 31st May 2010||£6,239||£74,862||n/a|
|Average monthly revenue June 09 to Aug 09||£5,079||£60,947||0%|
|Average monthly revenue Mar 10 to May 10||£6,829||£81,951||34%|
– Direct costs to the company for running the archive storage business are minimal.
– The warehouse is part of the overall office removals activity, accounts spend 2 hours/month on invoicing and deliveries are worked into the daily operations schedule.
– The average monthly revenue has grown from £5k to approaching £7k in the last 12 months, equivalent to annual revenue of £82k. Based on this natural level of growth, the vendors expect the revenue for the coming year to reach c. £100k.