Reference Number: HDM018
– Outstanding opportunity to acquire one of the highest profile online and on-premise CRM solutions providers in the UK, based in the North of England.
– The Customer Relationship Management (CRM) market is experiencing rapid growth driven by new generations of software that are more powerful and easier to use, and new commercial propositions like Cloud based CRM.
– The business has delivered aggressive growth in the last 3 years with YOY growth of 20% to June 2013 with sales turnover in the year of £1.07m. The business has an unrivalled partnership with Microsoft and has developed solutions exclusively using Microsoft products and the Dynamics platform for a number of years.
– The business achieved a 25% net profit in the year to June 2013 and is projecting an increase in net profit to £354k (28%) to June 2014.
– Established in 2004, the business has developed an extremely loyal client base of over 170 clients with 60 clients invoiced in the financial year to June 2013 and no one client representing more than 11% of total revenue.
– The company builds closely integrated relationships with its customers. Following the initial installation of CRM the majority of customers continue to evolve their system and incorporate further CRM deployments including the two annual Microsoft updates which constantly create new opportunities.
– The business has a well defined brand, a highly regarded service offering and a proven track record of providing excellent service to a whole cross section of businesses from small enterprises to blue chip organisations.
– The business would be of particular interest to other IT companies that are looking for a strong foothold in the sector of Cloud CRM which according to Gartner will be worth $16bn by FY15.
– The vendor believes that the business is in an excellent position to be taken to the next level and would like to work within a larger group with enhanced resources with which to push the business forward and ensure it realises its full potential.
|YE: 30th June|
|Gross Profit(after payroll costs)|