Reference Number: HES260
Location: East Midlands UK
Status: Offers Invited
- Opportunity to acquire a highly established buildings and property maintenance company in the Nottingham and East Midlands area.
- In the financial year to June 2015, the company generated sales of £250k with a gross margin of 28%.
- Founded in 2006, the company has a solid trading history.
- The company has provides general building and property maintenance services to large corporates, landlords and letting agents and residential property owners.
- The company delivers projects spanning from large commercial sites, such as new builds, to single individual projects for residential customers.
- It has a first class reputation for quality of service and delivery to time and budget. This focus has helped it build an enviable client list including some large blue-chip names.
- The sale offers an outstanding opportunity for a similar property maintenance company to acquire the client base and future work or an entrepreneur in the building sector to take over a growing business.
Products and Services
The company specialises in property maintenance to clients in:
- New build property market
- Lettings market
- Other residential
These services to both Commercial and Domestic customers include:
- Decorating Services
- Maintenance Services
- External Building Works
- Internal Building Works
- No premises or fixed assets are included in the sale.
- There is a skilled and well trained workforce of 3 employees plus the vendor.
Reason for sale
- The sale has been instructed as the Vendor is looking to move on to new and unrelated projects. He is happy to sign a non-compete agreement and is committed to a full handover of the business to ensure smooth transition into new ownership.
|Year ending 30th June||2014||2015|