Reference Number: HDH345
Status: Offers invited
- Opportunity to acquire a highly successful independent heating and ventilation control systems provider with a particular focus on building energy management.
- Based in the London, with 90% of client projects delivered in London.
- A profitable and cash generating business with a strong balance sheet.
- Steady revenues over the last 5 years despite the current economic climate and on target to achieve a turnover of over £1.2m in 2014 and a forecast of £1.5m in 2015.
- Well establish client base of commercial building construction companies.
- Approved supplier/integrator status with major leading brands and a number of strategic partnerships.
- Significant potential to increase sales and profitability through development of maintenance services contracts with the end client, increased staff resources and tighter financial management.
Products & Services
- Fast-track project Services
- Service, Support & Maintenance Services
- Energy-related Services
- Integration Services
- Leased premises in London
- Rent: £13,800 per annum
- Open ended rolling agreement with 1 months’ notice
- 2 directors + 4 engineers + 1 office admin
Reason for sale
- The directors have now reached a crossroads where they have either to invest further in building the business to the next level themselves or to find an investor or larger organisation with the resources in terms of both finance and experienced management, to continue growing the business.
|Year ending 30th Nov||2012||2013||2014||2015 YTD 1/1/2015 – 8/8/2015||Forecast 2015|
- The adjusted EBITDA takes into account the replacement cost for the directors.
- A further £100k synergy savings are available for a trade buyer.