Online Bathroom & Kitchen Product Retailer
An opportunity has arisen to acquire a fast-growing online bathroom and kitchen retailer based in the Midlands. Established in 2005, this business has experienced a steep growth trajectory and is now positioned as a significant and well known online retail destination, delivering complete product solutions for customers across the UK.
The company is primarily B2C but fulfils occasional volume orders for property developers and kitchen and bathroom retailers. The company has built an excellent reputation within the industry based upon competitive prices, an extensive range of products and attentive customer service.
Having originated on eBay, the business evolved into retailing its widely sourced product range through its own website. In line with the business’s consistent trend for continuous improvement, the website has undergone various updates aligned to the significant expansion of its product range. The latest version of the website is fully optimised, supporting all mobile devices in response to more buyers purchasing goods via mobile phones and tablets.
The website for this thriving business already attracts over a million visitors per year and the product range has evolved from the original range of taps and now includes an extremely wide range of general bathroom and kitchen products. The product range is expanding and evolving all the time to meet market and customer demands.
The company provides its range of products under 3 main categories and these breakdown by revenue as follows:
- Bathroom Products c.30%
- Kitchen Products c.65%
- Other associated ancillary products c.5%
The company stocks many of the industry’s leading brands alongside its own branded items, ensuring product price ranges to suit its substantial customer base. Products are sourced through a well-established and sophisticated supplier network across the UK, Europe, the Middle East and the Far East. All suppliers have been carefully selected, vetted and refined over the past 15 years.
The business benefits from a highly efficient operational structure, with a team of 19 experienced staff operating led by a highly capable second tier management team.
The company operates from a dedicated 12,000 sq. ft. warehouse facility which is owned by the Vendors.
- Fast-growing company with 16 years of trading history
- Extensive range of kitchen and bathroom products
- Prime online retail destination, with over one million orders to date
- Retail and volume-order customer base
- Fully optimised retail website, supporting access for all devices and operating systems
- 1,000,000 website visitors per year
- Stockist of leading brands, with a well-sourced and vetted supplier network
- Strong second tier management team well-structured staff team
- 12,000 sq. ft. warehouse facility housing business operations with a flexible choice to lease, purchase or vacate