Corporate Gifts and Promotional Merchandise Company SOLD
– Outstanding opportunity to acquire a successful corporate gifts and promotional merchandise business, based in London.
– Profitable and cash generating business despite the current economic climate.
– Established in 1988, the business has a highly desirable client base, including a major plc, several well known hotel chains, agricultural equipment manufacturers, law and accountancy firms to highlight a few.
– Key to success: They are service driven offering advice to clients on the most appropriate products for the clients’ marketing campaign or event.
– The business works closely with marketing and events companies as well as printers and much of the sales is through word of mouth and referral.
– Effective ordering and delivery systems and processes are in place which allows the business to be run with minimal staffing overhead.
– With a ready made client list, this business presents an ideal opportunity for another corporate gifts company to acquire bolt-on revenue or indeed marketing, events or printing business that wish to diversify, and acquire a new revenue stream with little additional overhead.
– The business also presents an opportunity for an individual buyer with a good knowledge of marketing to acquire a platform from which to grow their own business.
Products and Services
– The business provides the full range of corporate gifts, promotional merchandise, awards and exhibition giveaways and is a member of a catalogue group.
– Clients are offered experienced advice to select the most appropriate products for their marketing campaign or event.
– For bulk orders, the business provides storage at their premises and will despatch on demand.
- 1 director (vendor) + 2 full time staff + 1 part time admin assistant.
- The business operates from premises owned by the vendor.
- The vendor is open to leasing the premises to a new owner.
- Indicative rent: £15,000 per annum. Rates and water: £3,127
Reason for sale:
- The vendor wishes to retire.
|Year ending 31st Dec||2006||2007||2008||2009||2010