IT Support Services Business SOLD
– Outstanding opportunity to acquire a successful IT support consultancy, with a niche service offering and loyal client base, based in London.
– The business has delivered steady revenue over the past 4 years and continues to do so despite the current economic climate.
– Established in 1999, the business has developed an extremely loyal client base which is evenly spread with no one client representing more than 12% of the revenue.
– Over 90% of current business is from the existing client base, which includes media and advertising clients as well as property, travel and interior design sector clients
– Over 40% of the revenue is generated from clients who make regular monthly payments under contract
– The business has a well defined brand and unique service offering in what is a crowded market sector
– The business employs a team who can run the business day to day with minimal input from the vendor, the vendor being focused on business development and sales
– This business would be of particular interest to other IT support companies that are looking for a strategic acquisition to add to their portfolio. Significant synergy savings are possible for such buyers who already have a base in London/South East UK.
Products and Services
– The business offers IT support services on a business to business basis including:
- Support/maintenance contracts
- Managed services (including email hosting and back-up systems)
- Consultancy projects
- Hardware and software sales
– The company offers expertise in both MAC and PC systems and equipment.
- 1 directors (vendor) + 1 office admin + 1 junior engineer + 5 regular experienced freelance IT consultants
- The business operates from a serviced office.
- Rent: £7,005 per year, Rates: £1,629 per year, Notice period: 3 months.
Reason for sale:
- The vendor wishes to concentrate on another unrelated project in the charity sector.
|Year End: 31st March||2007-08||2008-09||2009-10|
|Adjusted Gross Profit||£93,397||£101,457||£96,683|