Drinks Vending Equipment Servicing Company
An excellent opportunity to acquire a well-established service provider to the drinks industry.
The company offers complete solutions to customers across the hot and cold beverage industry, providing a range of equipment and technical maintenance services, to clients across the UK and Ireland. The service offering comprises warehousing, storage and logistics, as well as equipment retail, servicing and refurbishment.
The business also operates a 24/7/365 technical services department, responding to equipment maintenance and call-out needs, supported by the delivery of logistics solutions via a comprehensive fleet of specially-equipped, branded vehicles.
The business has attained longstanding client relationships with prominent national and international brands across the soft drinks, alcohol and hot beverage sectors.
The company operates from a fully equipped facility, offering ample warehousing capacity along with modern office space. The business also benefits from an experienced and dedicated team of employees, many of whom have served the company for over a decade. The solid organisational structure of the business provides stability to support the company’s plans for growth.
- Longstanding client relationships with prominent national and international brands
- Complete solutions for a range of clients across beverages industry
- Ample warehousing and storage capacity
- Comprehensive fleet of branded, specially-equipped vehicles
- Employees: 47 members of staff
- Highly skilled team of employees with high retention rate
- Well-established organisational structure and Tier2 management
- Clearly identified and achievable opportunities for growth
|YE 30th Sept||2017||2018||2019||2020 FCT||2021 FCT|
Adjusted EBITDA takes account of the directors’ remuneration and replacement cost.
Whilst the Covid lockdown had a significant impact on the company’s activity from March to May, activity was back up to 80% of the pre-lockdown level by the end of June and is back up to normal levels in September.
Sales for the full financial year ending 30th September 2021 are forecast to be back in line with 2019 at £3m with increased profitability due to price increases agreed with the customer base.