Construction Site Hoarding and Fencing Company for Sale
- Highly successful provider of construction site hoarding and fencing.
- Based in London with clients’ sites predominantly in London.
- On the Approved Contractor list of several high-profile construction companies.
- Highly loyal client base, the company having worked with each of the top 5 clients for over 10 years.
- Hoarding supplier for over a dozen construction sites on projects which are set to continue for another 1 to 9 years, thus providing comfort in the sustainability of the business going forward.
- The business has exceptionally high client retention rates.
- All staff are CS Card Accredited.
- Strong team in place with succession plan for operations management.
- The business would be of particular interest to other construction site services companies that are looking for a strategic acquisition to add to their portfolio and could make significant synergy savings.
- Such companies may include ground works contractors, signage and printing companies.
Products and Services
- Hoarding and fencing design and construction
- Foundation, groundworks and pavements
- Managing Director (Vendor), Operations Manager (Vendor) and 14 full/part time staff
- Office and storage yard in South West London.
- Rent & Rates: £16,000.
Reason for sale
- Retirement of the two vendors.
|Year ending 30th Sept||2012-13||2013-14||2014-15||2015-16|
- Adjusted EBITDA is after having accounted for the vendors replacement cost.
- Synergy savings of £16k to £33k are possible for a trade buyer.
- Revenue and demand remains strong despite the reduced profits in 2015-16; a focus on operational efficiencies will reduce the labour and equipment costs and enable EBITDA of at least £75k going forward.