Commercial Cleaning Company
Opportunity to acquire a profitable and successful commercial cleaning services business, based in the West Midlands bordering Cheshire and Wales.
Established for over 17 years, the company is committed to providing a personal service, tailored to meet its client’s needs and has an excellent reputation for quality and service.
The company has enjoyed consistent growth and has invested in specialist equipment which enables a larger range and scale of cleaning services. The company is CHAS accredited along with CSCS, NCCA and Avetta. It adheres to all COSHH Health and Safety regulations
The Company has very good systems and processes in place that will be of significant value to the buyer in order to replicate the service levels and profitability.
The company is offered to market as a company sale. Following completion of the sale, the directors will be happy to provide a full hand-over to ensure the successful transfer of clients to the buyer.
- Contract cleaning for offices, schools, flats, hotels and factories
- Other specialist cleaning services on demand (e.g. carpet, window, domestic)
- Member of the National Carpet Cleaners Association
- Over 160 clients from a range of both private and public sectors with some contracts dating back 15 years
- Strong pipeline of opportunities for 2019
- Employees: 3 x Directors, + 6 staff and 106 part-time cleaning operatives
- Premises: Leasehold in an Industrial Estate in the West Midlands which includes a large main office and store rooms for supplies and equipment.
|Year ending 31st Aug||2015||2016||2017||2018|