Asbestos Management & Civil Engineering Company For Sale
– A highly profitable and well established UK leader in asbestos management, asbestos abatements and external environmental works based in the North of England.
– Company turnover in the financial year to December 2013 was £7.4m with gross margin of 71% and EBITDA of £1.9m (26%). Projected turnover for the year to December 2014 is £8.1m.
– The business has a strong balance sheet, is highly cash generative and debt free.
– The company has an Asbestos Management Division and a Civil Engineering Division. In the financial year to December 2013 the Asbestos Management Division contributed 51% of turnover and the Civil Engineering Division 49%.
– The company has an extensive client portfolio which provides a wide range of high profile companies in both public and private sectors including housing trusts, town councils, highways management companies and also has a major civil engineering framework agreement with a national utility organisation.
– The company consistently wins new projects based on its high profile within their specialist sectors and has just been awarded two high profile framework contracts that will add significant incremental revenue and profitability.
– The company has developed its own intellectual property by way of asbestos management software and customers are given a gateway into this system to enable them to manage their own asbestos removal programmes and compliance. This not only provides the company with a distinct point of difference but also significantly increases customer dependency on the company.
– There are no customer concentration issues and no single customer accounts for more than 10% of company turnover.
– The business has a strong team of over 110 staff lead by the General Manager who has day to day operational control of the business.
– Established for more than 30 years, the business has a full list of accreditations and is one of the only asbestos handling companies to be offered a 3 year Asbestos Removal Licence on a rolling basis.
– The company owns a full fleet of construction plant and vehicles including excavators, dumpers, compressors, rollers, skips, asbestos removal vehicles and general vans, all purchased from new.
- The company operates from a site in the North of England of just over 3000 square metres with three portal steel buildings totalling 440 square metres, 500 square metres of offices over two floors and a range of temporary offices and container units.
|YE: 31st Dec||2012||2013|